Do you want to know what you can do to give back to your community? What better way than to sponsor a Little League Organization that's goal is to bring the children of our community together and to give them a place to do what they love.... "PLAY BALL"
Sponsorship by businesses in the community are vital to the financial health of many local Little Leagues around the world. The funds from these sponsorship help pay the significant costs involved in the annual activities of a local Little League.
As you are aware, operating a successful Little League program requires numerous volunteers, community partners and financial support. Each season we have volunteers devoting their time and energy to help make our league run as smoothly as possible. In addition to our volunteers, the league requires community financial support. Player registrations only account for a small portion of league expenses. All sponsorship/donations help Sunnyvale National Little League:
* Maintain affordable registration fees for all players
* Provide partial and full scholarships to players in need
* Purchase quality equipment for the optimal safety and experience of our players
* Lease Outfield Fencing at Fair Oaks Park
* Support the operational costs of our league such as park permits, charter, insurance, umpire training, coaches training, website expenses, etc…
* Continue to be completely managed by volunteers, including managers, coaches, umpires, scorekeepers and board members and other volunteers
We need your help to ensure another successful Sunnyvale National Little League Season. All donations are tax deductible as Sunnyvale National Little League is a 501(c)(3) organization.
For questions regarding Sunnyvale National Little League Sponsorships, please contact Meghan Kinoshita at email@example.com; 408-394-1493
For more detailed information about the 3 levels of Sponsorship available including costs and benefits, please see the "SNLL Sponsor Information Packet" link below.
For a form to fill out with payment information and contact info, please see the "SNLL Sponsor Letter 2016" link below.